Thursday, October 3, 2013

Midterms

Reading all of your posts is incredibly encouraging! Just the fact that this program is able to help one student achieve a better understanding is physics makes it worth the sitting in hard chairs 3 hours a week. At least with midterms now you can take a break from attending class.

Now that midterms are coming and going, some students may want to take a break from attending your sessions. Maybe, maybe not. I wanted to make this post so that you know that even if people stop attending your sessions after the midterm for a bit, they will be back. After all, there is still a final looming ahead of them in December.

Other than that, keep up the good work! I am hoping to provide all of you with cake at the end of the term. Any requests on what flavors?

Best,
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think my UTA experience has been rewarding! It feels very good to be able to help out the students by bringing the material to them in a different light so they can understand it better, or just to clarify concepts.
    As for the cake flavors, I don't have a specific preference, but would you be able to get eggless cake? If not, that's okay. I'm probably better off without the extra sugar anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do eggless! So far I am caught between having the party the week before Thanksgiving or the week after. Let me know your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete