Thursday, December 17, 2015

Weeks 14-15 (Last week of classes and finals week)

Dr. Broccio
Tuesday 6pm

I prepared for office hours the first week by reviewing the homework assignment and watching the last module videos. For finals week I went over some of the earlier material and a few of the practice problems given out for the final. Contrary to my expectations, nobody attended any of my hours in either week. Hopefully that means all of the students are comfortable with the material and their ability to solve problems for the final.

To close, this is my last blog post, and I had a good time helping the students learn physics and getting to know a few of them. I wish them all the best on their final exams and hope this course created an interest in physics in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment