Sunday, February 26, 2017

Week of February 20th

Tom Reynolds
Physics 175 MWF 8:00
Dr. Mueller

This week I had a lot of students come every day, as I predicted last week.  They all were coming to get in some last minute questions before the tests and to make sure they got the extra credit for going to office hours. There were also some students who were there from Dr. Mueller's class who weren't getting extra credit and just genuinely were having trouble with the homework.  I had to split my attention between all 8 or 10 people who were there.  I tried to take them in the order they got there and answer as many related questions at once if possible.  Then some people would leave and I would go around again helping the people in a similar order.  It seemed to work well and be the fairest way to divide my time.  It was a bit tricky because I had to keep switching from topic to topic and each student expected me to already know what was going on in his/her specific class.  Next week should slow down a lot since the tests will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment