Thursday, April 18, 2019

Week of 4/15

Today, I had my last office hour of the semester. I had a few students stop by this week with questions on Sapling. Today, two students came in - we worked on a Sapling problem and discussed beneficial study strategies for the departmental final. They have come to my office hours practically every week, and I have really enjoyed working with them. 

Overall, being a Physics 2 UTA has been a great experience. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to interact with other engineering students and help them better succeed in what can be a very challenging first-year course. I really enjoyed holding review sessions before exams because they gave me the opportunity to interact with more students. I also enjoyed being able to help proctor the exams because it provided insight into what it's like to be a professor (in one way). I hope the students do well on their final! 

No comments:

Post a Comment