Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 1 UTA Phys. 0110 - Karl Gibson

Hey everyone, I hope your first few weeks of school haven't been too insane!  My name is Karl Gibson and I am ... Well I guess I am a super senior by credit amount (134 not including this 16 credit semester), but I have another year and a half before I complete my duel degree (B.S Psychology and B.Phil Sociology).

Anyhow, I am currently a UTU for chemistry, and I was a UTA last term for Professor Levy (I had Physics 0110 with Professor Daley about a year or so ago), and am looking forward to this term!  So far I have only met with a small handful of students, and we have gone over static and kinetic friction in extreme detail, as this seemed to be a problem area in the homework and end of book problems.  If this term is anything like last term, I am expecting quite a few questions regarding kinematics as well this upcoming week.

Have a great week!
Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment