Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week 6

This week was pretty uneventful.

My Monday turn out 5 which is right about what it usually is. Again this week people had problems with the homework except for one student who just came because he wanted to see what other people asked in case he was able to learn something from the explanation. On Wednesday however, I was expecting a big turn out like I did last week since it's the same day the homework is due. Last week I had 11 people show up in the hour where as this week I only had 3. They had also come last week and said that they thought it was probably slower this week because last weeks homework was especially hard and they had an easier time with this weeks.
I am glad that I was able to help people in a more 1 on 1 way this week since it seems that that is most helpful to the students.

John Wallace
Dr. Nero M/F 3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment