Monday, January 16, 2017

Week of Jan 9

I had office hours on Monday and Wednesday this week. No one came to my office hours on Monday, as it is still very early in the semester. One student came to my office hours Wednesday with a question about a specific homework problem on conservation of charge, and I helped him through the problem. I figured that office hours would be slow early in the semester, but one student did email me about a homework problem and another asked me a question after class, both about electrostatic forces. I think that I will begin seeing more students soon, as the material becomes more difficult. Also, Dr. Frolov is offering extra credit to students who attend my office hours, so I expect to see a lot more students in the next few weeks. I am looking forward to a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment