Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week of January 9th

I had one student come to my office hours the past week. She had two questions about the homework, both of which dealt with the ideal gas law equation. She particularly had trouble with applying the ideal gas law equation at different elevations. I helped her derive Boyle's Law, which can help find certain parameters if temperature is held constant. This made sense to her and she was able to complete the rest of the homework without trouble.

I also helped one student with their Physics 1 homework. She had a question about finding direction and using trigonometry. I helped her by breaking down the problem into individual triangles and solving for each side individually, making sure to pay attention to sine and cosine.

Joe Musiol
Broccio MWF 12:00-12:50

No comments:

Post a Comment