Saturday, April 5, 2014

Almost Over

1. How on earth do we only have 2 weeks of classes left?!?!

2. Absolutely no one showed up this week.  But that's ok; I had a lot of homework to do anyway :)

3. Party time!  In response to Hannah's post....
       -Favorite cake: depending on my mood... probably either chocolate or red velvet.
       -Date: Don't plan around me.  I commute from home via bus (transferring downtown so I have to be                leaving campus by 5:30 at the latest so as to get through downtown before it clears out and becomes a          bit sketchy), I work weekends, and I have 3 of my classes have very time consuming final projects                instead of exams.  But if it's a Thursday, late afternoon/early evening it's possible I'd make it because I         have a commitment at 8:30 PM on Thursdays that I stay on campus for.

Happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment