Saturday, April 19, 2014

Last Week------12th

Can't believe that time goes by so quickly...I had my last tutoring session this week for the whole semester, and four students spent the last two hours with me on Friday. I feel happy to have this opportunity to be the UTA this semester. I thought I would say a lasting farewell to Physics after I finished my last Physics exam four years ago. But I got to take Physics I last semester for my major requirement, and I realized that I did not forget it and could use what I know to help other students. Physics is fascinating, and I want more people to understand it. Michael Faraday said, " Nothing is wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature." I wish everyone good luck on the finals and had a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment