Friday, February 16, 2018

Week of 2/12

This week we discussed Newton's Second Law and began talking about uniform circular motion. The students also received their exams back this week and overall, did very well. I did see some students in office hours who had questions about their exams, and I was able to clear their doubts. There were also some homework problems that students had questions on. I helped them through the problems and gave them some more conceptual frameworks to think about when solving problems of this nature. During lecture, I helped students with their clicker questions and explained concepts that seemed confusing. There is another exam quickly approaching, so I expect to see more students with questions in office hours and during lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment