Friday, February 9, 2018

Week of 2/5

We had our first exam of the semester on Monday and I'm hoping it went well. I didn't see too many students in office hours this week, which makes sense given the exam and all. The few students that came by had questions on Newton's Laws and forces; our next topic of interest. I was able to answer their questions and help them understand how to draw free-body diagrams, as well. During lecture, I also answered more questions related to forces and equilibrium. The students seem to have some difficulty isolating x and y variables and computing them separately, but I was able to clear up some of their doubts. Hopefully, with practice and more help from us UTA's, they'll be ready to tackle some of the more difficult problems we'll encounter throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment