Monday, March 5, 2018

Week of 2/19 & 2/26

It seems I completely forgot to post last week, so I'll be making up for that here. The last two weeks have actually been pretty busy as we were preparing for our second exam this past Friday. I had students during each of my office hours and we spent plenty of time going over difficult problems and concepts that were confusing. We went over everything from homework problems to lecture notes, and I was able to clear up most of their doubts. In class, I answered questions related to clicker questions, confusing subject material, and problem-solving. As the semester progresses, the material is starting to get more difficult and I believe this why I'm seeing more students in office hours. I hope everyone was able to put it all together for the exam on Friday and they can continue to work hard, as the last exam will likely be harder than the previous two. Best of luck to them and hope you all have a wonderful spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment