Friday, April 20, 2018

Final Week

This semester has been very interesting and I really enjoyed helping out the students understand the physics problems they have trouble with. I hope I was able to help the students understand the information from the midterms well enough for the final but it is interesting that I did not get any students come in for the last week except one. They do not seem to have a very firm grasp of the information Dr. Nero is providing them based on the responses to the questions in class. I hope to do something like this again in the future. I would give advice for any incoming UTA that it is very useful to go through the information that is covered in class before attending lectures so that the students can gain trust in what you can provide because it is pretty easy to lose that if you lead them to the wrong answer. I would like to thank everyone that helped me through this journey in teaching physics- I appreciate all that I learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment