Friday, April 20, 2018

Week of 4/16 & Reflection

This last week has been relatively quiet in office hours and lecture. I haven't received too many questions or seen many students in office hours, though a few do come by to check their understanding. With finals approaching, I wish everyone good luck! Being a TA this semester has been a privilege and I've thoroughly enjoyed it throughout. I'm glad I was able to help students solidify their understanding of physics and I wish them all the best in their future endeavors. Compared to last semester, I'm glad more students showed up in office hours and asked questions. I really felt as if I was making a bigger impact on my students this term, compared to last. That being said, best of luck to everyone and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment