Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Week 11-12

Week 11 I didn't have any one attend my office hours so I figured I would combine that blog post with this week's post. This week, for my final office hours, I had two students come in for help. This is the last week before their final exam so both students were asking questions from material earlier in the year. For one of the questions, I had to look back in the book and refresh my knowledge on the subject, but for everything else I didn't have any trouble helping the students conceptually grasp the material. We worked through some practice problems as well. I think in the future it would be beneficial to book office hours in rooms other than the cultural rooms in the cathedral. It can be distracting when you have people coming in to take pictures and look around when you are trying to help students.

No comments:

Post a Comment