Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Week 13

This week I helped 0 people.

As the semester came to a close, I did not have anyone attend my office hours. This was a little sad, but also pretty nice, as I got an extra three hours of time to do homework.

Overall, I would say that my experience as a UTA this semester was very positive. I feel that I strengthened my abilities and some areas I was weaker in at the beginning of the semester, and also gained a new appreciation for what professors and TAs do everyday. Teaching is not easy, and trying to figure out the best way to convey difficult topics to different types of people is a real challenge.

I really enjoyed being a UTA, and would definitely consider doing it again. It was a great experience, and I will definitely miss it next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment