Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week of Dec 5

This week in my Monday office hours I had my usual students in for questions about the homework. I was expecting more students to come in with questions before the final exam. The students had questions regarding fluids, gasses and pressures, and thermal expansion. Their homework also had a little bit of simple harmonic motion, which I explained briefly to them.

On Wednesday, I had my usual students again with homework questions, similar to those on Monday. I also received some questions from other students regarding how the final exam was set up, how to study, and how they stood in the class. Some questions I was unable to answer, but I advised the students to study conceptual concepts from the class lectures and book, as well as the homework problems from their online homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment