Saturday, December 3, 2016

Week of November 28

This week on Monday I had students with questions about the online homework. Their questions focused on fluids, pressures and gases. I helped them understand the new equations that they received in lecture as well as basic concepts on fluid movement.

On Wednesday, I had my usual students in office hours with similar questions on fluid movement. The T/TH class had not received any equations in lecture about the homework, however, so I had to look up the equations and explain each variable to them. This helped with their understanding of the homework, although it would've been easier if they were given the equations first rather than having me looking them up online. I have also received questions regarding the final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment