Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Counting Down

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for posting so diligently to the site even if the days have been slow since midterms. I have been keeping up to date with your posts and I have a few things that I would like to mention as we near the end of the term.

  • If you signed a delay credits contract with me, be sure to drop by 100 Allen Hall to make sure that you are enrolled for your credits for the coming term.
  • Please pick a date and time in April that you would be interested in having a small celebration of the past term. 
  • Tell me what your favorite cake flavor is! And any allergies you may have. I can bake pretty much around any limitation and there will be more than one option.
  • Prepare to write two letters: one to me for changes you might want to make and one to future UTAs. These will be due at the end of the term.
As for the rest of the semester, keep up the good work! Your efforts to help translate the mysteries of physics from the classroom to the brain are appreciated by both students and professors, trust me on that.

Have a fantastic week,
Hannah Sweetser

4 comments:

  1. I am not really available during the day like at all, but evenings work for me.
    My favorite cake flavor is yellow with chocolate icing! I like pretty much all cake, though.
    Thanks!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessica on the cake flavor! I am also available evenings, or on Fridays after 2pm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm available anytime after 6 PM during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't plan around my schedule - Between a few family emergencies, my grandparents dog having quite a few seizures recently, and dealing with contractors not doing their job (this is my main time crunch currently), my free time no longer follows a predictable schedule. Hopefully my schedule lines up though since I loved your baking last semester!

    Karl

    ReplyDelete