Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Spring Break!

Although attendance was sparse (apparently a lot of people experienced that this week), it was actually a really good time!

I misexplained something last week to one of the students, but fortunately had her email address so I invited her to come back to my office hours so I could correct myself and clarify the concept.  To my surprise, she came to my Tuesday morning office hours (what?  No one shows up then!) and we spent the whole hour going over different questions that she had.  It was really enjoyable :)

On Wednesday I helped one student with a quick homework question, and on Thursday I spent a fair amount of time talking about torque due to magnetic fields with one student.

All in all, probably the best week I've had this semester!  Perfect feeling to head into Spring Break with!

No comments:

Post a Comment