Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Last Week of February

I had a ton of students come to my office hours this past Tuesday, most likely around 30 kids which was a drastic increase from my usual 10-12. As this was a very nice surprise I quickly found out that they were mainly there not to learn physics, but to get their UTA sheet signed since the Extra credit opportunity ended at the end of the month. As this was disappointing, I could not hold it against them and since the extra credit opportunity stated that you just had to "visit" the UTA and not actually need to "learn", I felt obligated to sign there sheet if they just showed up. However, there were some students that were actually there to learn about physics which was very nice! We went over some hw problems and the recitation one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment