Sunday, March 26, 2017

3/20-3/24

On Monday no students came and I was very surprised since Dr. Clark was having his second midterm the next day.  On Thursday, I helped a student from Dr. Clark's class with some homework problems and then I assisted a student from algebra based physics with his homework. He had strong knowledge on the concepts but wouldn't enter the correct solution the system was asking for. For example, it asked for speed and he was entering a negative number (velocity) and was very frustrated why it was wrong.  I noticed the question wanted speed right away and that is why he was having trouble. Four other students were in the room asking similar questions so the other TA worked with them and I stayed with the two students who came before 4 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment