Thursday, March 2, 2017

Week of February 20

First of all, I apologize that this post is coming a little bit late.

However, last week I had 7 students show up to my office hours. It was a bit crowded this time especially because I got a couple new faces from Dr. Broccio's Physics 1 class (which I TA). Most, if not all, of the students needed assistance with some of the homework questions. The homework questions were quite challenging this time around so I and the other TAs who were present did our best to explain what we could. I also got other questions from other sources like the textbook from those who were preparing for the upcoming midterm exam 2.
Asides from my normal office hours, I held a one-on-one tutoring session with a student from my class to help go over confusing material and answer other questions she had in preparation for the exam. This session was an hour long approximately.

No comments:

Post a Comment