Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week of 2/27

Tom Reynolds
Dr. Mueller
Physics 175 MWF 8

Last week I had a bunch of students on Tuesday from Dr. Frolov's class.  They had an exam on Thursday so they were getting in some last minute questions.  There were a lot of students there but not so many that I was overwhelmed.  I did, however, have to stay a little late to make sure I answered all the questions. I think this particular session was slowed down by students wanting to see a lot of calculations/ wanting me to check their calculations. For example, one student came in with a circuit and wanted help with Kirchhoff's laws.  I derived all the equations he would need to solve it but he still hadn't found where his work differed from mine, so he wanted to see all the algebra to solve it.
Then, as I expected, things slowed down. The rest of the week I did not have a single student.  Every class had already had their exam so no one needed any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment