Thursday, February 14, 2019

02.10-02.16

This week, just one person came to my office hours. He didn't perform well on the exam, so he wanted to review it. We went through each question, and I showed him how I would approach thinking about each problem. After I explained the answer, I gave him a similar question to solve to ensure that he really understood the concept. A problem I noticed is that he wasn't showing any work, and he was relying too much on his equation sheet. Although I did see the exam before, this was a good opportunity for me to more thoroughly understand the type of questions the professor asks on exams. Luckily, they get to drop an exam, and he said he plans to come to my office hours more consistently; I hope to be able to help him do better on subsequent exams. As far as lecture, we are continuing with circuits - which is quite different from the topic of electric fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment