Thursday, February 28, 2019

My first 4 weeks.

Having arrived on campus late after dealing with some family issues, I was assigned to Dr. Salman's class officially on the 23rd of January. He was kind enough to send an announcement acknowledging my addition to the UTAs. I have been to the office hours for the four weeks that followed. to my Dismay only one student came to my office hours. She was for another class but I helped her out with some thermodynamics theory questions she had.

In class Dr. Salman has covered chapters 13, 15, 18, 19 and 20. as expected thermodynamics and electric potential were areas where students struggled to understand concepts. We are going into the first midterm next week and I hope to see many students in my Thursday office hours as it is right before the exam. So fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment