Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week 11

Tom Reynolds
Physics 175
MWF 9:00

This week 3 students came to my office hours.  One came with questions about the homework because she was falling behind in the class.  One came with a very simple question regarding the actual solution he had for his homework.  The last student, however, came because he couldn't get two of his answers to be the same even though they should look identical.  I looked and both were wrong so I tried to help him from the beginning.  It was challenging because the homework involved a double and triple integral and he has only taken calc 1. It took a lot of explaining to get him to a point where he could do the problem.  I let him do it right in front of me and I checked his work as he went to make sure he actually understood it.

No comments:

Post a Comment