Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 11

Dr. Broccio
Tuesday 6pm

This week I prepared for office hours by reviewing the homework assignment, watching the videos associated with this module, and going over some of the practice problems for the midterm. Nobody appeared for my first hour, but I had one student (who consistently comes the week of exams) come for my Thursday hour to review her equation sheet and look over some of the practice problems last-minute.

On Tuesday I had a think-aloud hour, and I believe I was able to provide the student with some help with her thought process and approach to problems involving torque and angular acceleration. Next week is Thanksgiving break, but I will still be holding my Monday office hour; I don't expect any attendance, but hopefully I will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment