Monday, April 24, 2017

Week of the 17th

Last week I did not have anyone at my office hours. It was the week before the final, so I expected people to come. Based of what Dr. Liu gave as examples in the class, I think the final will be difficult. I think that he will put questions on the final that integrate a lot of concepts from all of the different chapters in the course. Thus, students must have a good understanding of the all of the chapters to solve problems. In addition, because it will be multiple choice so students will not receive partial credit. I think the best way to study is to do problems from the homework, because those are the concepts that Dr. Liu thinks is important. In addition, a lot of these problems tie together concepts from different parts of the course which will prepare students for the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment