Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week of April 10th

I had only one student show up to office hours this week. I believe this was because this week's homework was the last of the semester for Dr. Broccio's Physics 1 and the students have up until the end of next week to complete their homework. As such, I believe I will be expecting more students to show up the week of April 17th. However, the one student who showed up had only one question from the homework and neither myself nor the Ta with me could figure it out. However, due to the familiarity of this specific question (I remember tackling something similar when I took this class a year ago), I was able to find a similar question in the textbook and through that was able to solve this question. I met with the student and explained the concept behind the question outside my normal office hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment