Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week of April 17

This was my last office hours of the semester!! Although I thought I would have a good number of students show up this week, I ended up having only about 3, which I think is one of the least I've had this semester. I'm guessing its either the students feel super psyched and ready for the finals and the weeks' homework was easy or students haven't started studying for exams yet and so have got no questions. Being the kind of student I am, I'm leaning towards the latter.
Anyway, the students who showed up brought questions from the week's homework and I was able to assist with most of those questions. I've also got questions from anxious students about how to study for the final both in and out of office hours and I was able to advise them on what I thought were important to focus on and on what helped me succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment