Wednesday, September 5, 2018

9/5 Nero 174

This is my first time writing in any sort of blog post, both for this class and in general, so bare with me.

I am about fifteen minutes into my first hour of Office Hours, it being 10:17 on Wednesday. Monday would have been my first day, but this was not the case due to Labor Day.

There has not been any activity yet, but it is also only the second week of classes, so I expect attendance to ramp up as the work gets harder.

I'm excited to be able to help others in a subject I like, but am nervous to see how much I remember off the top of my head. I planned to bring my Notes from this class along with me for reference on how I worked through these problems, but I forgot to bring it to office hours. Hopefully I will have it for Friday, but I doubt I will need it for the first several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment