Thursday, September 20, 2018

Week of 9/17

During my office hours on Wednesday, I had the biggest turnout of students coming for help. There were four people there, which was overwhelming at first, because they all had different questions, and I was used to only having one or maybe two students at a time. I wanted to make sure that they all got something valuable out of the time. Having a group there actually proved to be a good thing,  because the students were able to work together and help each other out, along with receiving guidance from me. I think that having them work together in a group to answer each other's questions really helped them to learn. I find that explaining the material to others actually helps me to understand it even better and begin to better grasp difficult concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment