Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Chronicles of UTA Ted: Week 3 - 6 - Hazy Days

Ok so I've been slacking on these blog posts, but rest assured the wait is finally over. I do not have a photographic memory so bare with me as I try to recollect every exhilarating detail that has happened in OEH 304 the past few weeks. So without further a due...

3 weeks ago...

Overcast skies was the weather report for today, an ominous sign that it was going to be a very boring day. Pittsburgh was finally showing it's true fall colors and I couldn't be more pleased with the start of sweater weather (well minus the rain).  It was just an average Tuesday with everything seemingly going as expected. I scrolled through my phone on the way to office hours grimacing at the unsightly record that has stained my fantasy team 2 and 1...

The dream was over before it even really started, I had gotten all worked up after the first two weeks thinking that maybe, just maybe, this year would be the year in which I break an unprecedented barrier that man have theorized to be impossible... To have the perfect season in fantasy. But atlas reality came barreling in before my hopes could actually materialize and I was left with the taste of disgust and anguish. What made it even worse was it came from a source close to me, another fellow UTA. Not gonna name any names, but he has an unyielding command over the rest of the UTAs and has been given the honorific of "head."

Although the prefect season was gone I was still motivated to lead my team to the promise land. But first I had to fulfill my obligation of UTA and help a few kids with their physics homework. 

---

2 weeks ago...

3 - 1 
Physics test!!!
Students?
Nope.

That is all. 

---

1 week ago...

You would think that I'd have the clearest memory of what happened the week before but since it was the fall break, I didn't have my office hours on Tuesday and Thursday was uneventful. So I'm just gonna leave you guys with this: 

the field mouse is quick but the owl sees at night

No comments:

Post a Comment