Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Week of 10/16

This week was quiet, only one student came in so far and it was for homework help. I suppose that most of the students did well on the first exam, which is good. I've said this before, but I really wish more people would come. I don't know how to advertise my office hours any more than putting it up on the course's CourseWeb, except for telling students to tell their friends. I might prepare more extensive reviews for the students that do come in so that they are interested in coming, but honestly I don't think it will be *that* enticing and I don't know if they'd be willing to do more work on top of their homework. I have yet to talk with the professor since he is currently quite busy, but once I do meet with him I will ask him if there's a way to get more students into the office hours. I just feel like I am pretty much useless right now and I want to be coming to office hours for a reason, not just to sit and do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment