Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Week of 9/25

Despite being only a day before the test, only one person showed up to my office hours, and it was not related to studying for the test at all. If I had to offer test studying advice, it would be to construct and test out an equation sheet, regardless of whether the students are allowed one, because it really helps find holes in your knowledge when you attempt to tackle problems with all the equations from just your memory. It was disappointing that I couldn't be much help this week but it's not too discouraging, I am hoping that the students will show up next week to ask questions about the test afterwards, once they see what kind of questions they had trouble with. I am looking forward to seeing what the next week holds and preparing myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment