Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Journal (Week 10/25)

Being that the exam is tomorrow, and I did not have any hours last week, I figured that this week's office hours would have been pack with students. It was the exact opposite though. I had one student who needed a quick explanation of magnetic flux and to make sure that he had his unit conversions correct. It was a simple day to say the least. I am not sure why no one came, mainly because I feel that a good deal of this information is pretty confusing concepts. I guess that is just conceptually, though. Mathematically it is pretty straight forward, so as long as they can get that down, which is primarily what the professor tests on, then it should go well for them.

I personally think that the next couple chapters get easier so we will see if the amount of people coming to my office hours changes at all, or if they think it is also easier and do not need any help from a boring old UTA like myself. We shall find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment