Monday, October 10, 2016

Week of October 3rd

This week was all about homework at my office hours. Tuesday was very typical, many students came in looking for help with the tricky problems on their homework involving rotational motion and tension. I went over some concepts of rotational motion and systems of equations, and helped the students get on the right track for their homework problems. Thursday this week was a bit unusual. This week there were a lot of students who had not finished the homework who came in seeking help completing it even after it was due. Because of this, my Thursday office hours were very similar to my Tuesday hours. I helped the students to understand the basic concepts of the section, and then set them on the right track to solve the problems they need help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment