Friday, October 14, 2016

Week of 10/10

On Monday I had two students who came into my office hours; one student was working on tension problems and was getting confused drawing the free body diagrams. We worked through a couple of the hard book problems and were able to get the correct answers with the help of another TA.

On Wednesday, I had my usual students and we worked on the online homework problems. I had the students in the T/TH class and the other TA had the M/W/F problems, since the homework differed. I introduced my students to the concepts of centripetal force and angular velocity, as well as friction in a circular motion. Since they didn't really cover this in lecture, I was able to give them some equations to use on their homework, and they both were able to do the problems on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment