Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Journal (Week 10/4)

I had one person stop into my office hours this week. They are now learning Chapter 20, which is dealing with circuits, and that information is pretty straightforward so I don't think many students needed help with it. The one student that did stop in was asking more about notes that confused him. It turns out that there was a minor slip up in equation derivation, but we got it sorted out and I am going to bring it to the professors attention next lecture. 

No one showed up for the other UTA's office hours either, so I could not chime in on physics 0110 this week. It was a pretty slow Tuesday afternoon to say the least. The information is about to pick back up in difficulty though, so come next week I am sure there will be a bigger turn out of students to office hours. Until then, I will keep up to speed on their lectures and preparing for Tuesday of next week, which is already the second week in October! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment