Monday, October 31, 2016

Week of October 24th

This week was the first week that the students did not receive extra credit incentive to come to my office hours, so naturally attendance was lower than it has been in the past. No students showed up for my Tuesday office hours, but that was as expected one day after an exam. My Thursday office hours consisted of a few students coming in to get some help with the concept quiz due that night on rotational motion. I helped them go through the multiple choice problems by going through each choice and reasoning with them why it was either the right or wrong answer. I also put a stress on keeping track of units and how when doing rotational problems because otherwise it is easy to become confused. This seemed to really help a few of the students through the concept quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment