Monday, September 25, 2017

September 18-22

This week was much more hectic in terms of people coming in for office hours. Many people had questions regarding not only the homework for two-dimensional motion but also earlier topics in preparation for the upcoming exam. A lot of people specifically had questions about what I thought might be on the test, as well as study tips.

Another thing I found to be a bit overwhelming was the number of people that kept texting my cell phone asking for help on how to do problems and if I could meet them at the library to help. I do personally know a bunch of people in the class, so they already had my contact info going into it - I didn't mind helping people out at the library this week but only because my schedule is relatively lukewarm test-wise these couple days. On a more stressful week, this probably would have driven me up a wall lol

Anyway, I expect things will die down next week with the conclusion of unit one. The review session went pretty well, as me and Juhi had 18 students at our session. They asked a lot of questions and I feel that we made it through the more important of the questions I had drawn up without losing too many people during explanations. Hopefully it makes a difference in their grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment