Friday, September 29, 2017

Week of 9/25

Tuesday office hour had no activity as usual (and I'm thankful, because I was just starting to recover from a nasty cold I got over the weekend). I had to reschedule my Thursday office hour to Friday on account of the co-op fair, so I missed the rush that I usually get.  However, I did have some students come in with homework questions even though the homework had just been due, so hopefully I was able to help people out who were still struggling with the questions.
Due to the aforementioned sickness, I decided to skip the grading session this week. No amount of hand sanitizer could have stopped me from infecting everyone in the flurry of papers that probably ensued that night.
Despite my sickness, I managed to make it to every morning lecture, even if I showed up late to most of them. I was one of two UTAs to show up Friday, so I may start attending primarily Fridays and only filling in other lectures if people can't show up.
Aside from sickness and rescheduling, this was a fairly ordinary week. Unfortunately I don't have much else to say.

-Jeffrey Socash

No comments:

Post a Comment