Monday, December 11, 2017

Week of 12/4 Final Week

This week was difficult in that I was not as comfortable with the wave equation as I should have been. However, I was able to help the students who came to office hours. Not many asked about the final. Just as a last reflection, the same people attend office hours every week, UTAs should make a point to learn names.
This experience has been great. I got to take a leadership position and help people with information I found to be interesting. I got to learn not only how to teach, but to evaluate. Grading homework gave me a new outlook on how time consuming and frustrating it can be. Lastly, I am much more comfortable with the course at the end of this experience. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment