Friday, December 8, 2017

Week of Dec. 4th + Finishing Up

This was the final week of classes for students, so I expected a few students to show up for some extra help. No one showed up, making my grand total for the semester zero. I don't know why there wasn't any students who came to my office hours, but its in the past now. The class continue its discussion on sound waves this week. 

Overall, this was not a very fun experience. I spent a lot of my time going to lecture and office hours to help not a single student. I supposed that since this was a first year class, and the office hours of other TA's and the professor where online, is the reason why I didn't receive anyone. I hope that the students from the class use the resources the university has given them to improve, for the class averages were below the 70 mark. But, I did like Roger Mong's teaching style and I highly recommend him, compared to the other physics professors I've had in the past. I wish that I had a bigger effect on the class as a whole and wish them luck in their upcoming finals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment