Friday, December 8, 2017

Week of 12/4 & Reflection

This past week I had a few students come to office hours to talk about their past exams and what they should gear their studying towards for the final. I answered their previous questions and encouraged them to take a holistic approach to studying, focusing on the concepts and problem-solving techniques rather than specific details of each problem. In lecture, I answered students' questions about waves and interference; the final topics of the year.

I enjoyed being a UTA this semester and can't believe the term is already over. Overall, the experience was rewarding and fulfilling. I learned a lot by participating in this program and I'm excited to be participating again next semester. Good luck to everyone on their finals and have a great break!

No comments:

Post a Comment