Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Week of Nov. 28

This week was a little better than last week, one student came in. This student comes in almost every week and is the only student that has come in more than once. I really like him and as I mentioned in a previous post, I think I am really helping him out, since he comes in regularly to talk about his homework. He doesn't immediately ask for help but instead looks at his problems and asks for help when the solution to one of the problems isn't clear to him, which I really enjoy because I can try to help and solve things along with him, but he doesn't need every step explained. I appreciate peoples' struggles and I always want to help, but sometimes it is a little frustrating when every step is unclear, as most teachers try to make their problems related to things they've gone over in class. If I did come across a student like that I guess I could still learn a little more about my patience by working with them, but thankfully no student has come in without some idea of what they are doing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment