Saturday, December 9, 2017

Week of 12/4: Last week, fast week!

This past week seemed to have passed by the quickest so far. The VR setup continued to attract students to come in and work on the labs. Also I stayed a bit extra on both days to give the kids time to work on the VR labs. I understand how important it is to max out the extra credit, and it has never bothered me to stick around for a little while longer.

Overall I'm really glad that I was a UTA this semester. It gave me the opportunity to realize effective tutoring methods. One thing that I found very interesting was the ability to sit in lectures as a spectator. Having gone through the same class last year (except for the slight change in curriculum), it gave me a chance to fortify my understandings of the aspects that I didn't quite grasp the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment