Friday, February 7, 2014

Crazy Week

With the T line down, I was unable to attend my Wed. hours this week.  Thankfully, for the few students who didn't get my email about not being able to come in, Annie was able to meet with them.

However, I think I have met with people individually for a longer amount of time this week than I normally hold office hours!  A few of my chem students are also in physics, and as my Tues. hours intersect with all but one of the students labs, I have been meeting 1 on 1 with them.  I am sensing either no or major amounts of anxiety regarding this upcoming exam (as the grade distribution was somewhat bimodal, this is not too surprising).

Anyhow, hopefully the weather gets better soon! (I say this knowing full well that this weekend is going to be terrible haha).

Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment